User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I woke to see fire sleeping alone, Cara should be sleeping there! I stood up and went in search of her. It didn't take me long to find her, ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden kissed Colt back, "we finally get our happy ending huh?" His arms tightened around her, "yes we do."

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden grabbed Colt's hand so she could pull him up and wrap her arms around him. "So I take that as a yes?" he chuckled. "It's not," she giggled, "it's ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla When I woke I felt the need to stretch my legs, I had never slept more than a few hours at a time before, I never felt safe enough ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden smiled and hugged both of the guys. A quick glance at Jason's unhappy face depressed her. Damn him! Why couldn't he just be happy for her?! She bit back ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Curse

    Viscountess Maria age: 13 Gender: female (But blue eyes) Personality: Daring, not really prone to behaving like a young lady often getting herself into trouble, if not with her dad ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Whiping the seemingly endless tearful joys from her eyes as they walked into the house. "Guess what guys?" she said. "What?" Brent said. "We're pregnant!"

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden's heart burst. She didn't know why but she suddenly found herself crying. She laughed as she cried and hugged Colt closer she loved him, and never ever wanted to ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden giggled, "and think, you got both the best peices of news in your life in the same day!" He squeezed her shoulders, "yes I did." "So does today make ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden smiled, glad he was just as happy as she was, "this is better than perfect," she smiled as he lifted her up again and started kissing her. She held ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden smiled, "I don't need you to tell me," she giggled, "I already know." She felt him smile too, "I know, I just like to remind you." She felt the ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    "I think the only thing that kept me going was the fact that I would find you," she said holding him close, "I don't know how long I would last ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    (to help Ariel) Kayla Caspan chuckled, "you did at that, but it was a needless warning."

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden leaned up and kissed him, "don't worry," she said, "I'll do that. I won't let it break. We've been through too much to let it die now." He kissed ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden shrugged, "he's still got no where to go, and no money. I'm not going to kick him out just yet. I'll help him get a plane ticket home or ...

    Mar 18, 2008


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)