-
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I winced, he had heard me. "I just feel so guilty. Why did I live? I don't really have a home, or a life." "You're a doctor, you've spent ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden wasn't sure weither he was playing a game on her or not, she hoped it was the foward adn playfully smacked his arm. "Stop being silly." "Seriously..who are you?" ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I rolled my eyes, she was swift at changing the subject wasn't she? "Your eyes are almost as facinating as you lips." She froze. I stepped towards her, putting ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez The only thought that could come to me was death. It would make it fair. There were families and children on that plane, most of them with good lives ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: The Curse
So...when do we start?
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "Yes," I said a grin spreading across my face, "your eyes are facinating did you know that?"
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden came out of the bathroom and skipped lightly along the halls and back into the kitchen. She walked right into Colt's arms who pushed her away. "What's wrong?" she ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I sat up and faced her, "I'm not that tired really." She rolled her eyes at me. Her eyes were beautiful. I found myself oogling them. I think she ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez God I felt so stupid, here I was, crying . I don't cry! Well...I didn't before the plane crash. But I'd been through worse, hadn't I? I felt comfort ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
((Um....*feels pathetic* I still don't have anything! :oops:))
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "I didn't ask where you were going last night, I asked where you were going now." "To get a drink of water so I didn't cough and wake you ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice hopped into place next to Heather, "You know I'm coming!" "So there's only three of us," she mused out loud, "yeah it can get us there." With a blast ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Mabel!!! Your turn!!!
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Kayla "I believe you, I don't want to...but I do." "Why are you so afraid?" My eyes must have held sadness that he didn't understand because he pulled me tight ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
(I don't know what to do but I had an idea about how we fix the whole thing? Maybe when it all hits the high point Jason comes in to ...
Mar 18, 2008
