User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I kissed her forehead, "thanks for the warning. Now I'll understand why you do something stupid and help prevent it."

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "I don't care!" she shouted, and she meant it too. She didn't care if she died, she somehow knew Colt wasn't coming back. Brent "Did I just hear her ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled at the little girl, "And I have something for you too." I had gotten lucky, I had found a denium dress, it looked a little big for ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "I suppose they'll move faster," I said non-chalantly. "We'll just have to figure out where we are faster now." She didn't seem to like the way I said that, ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Adrieana "I'm sorry," she said blushing. "I wasn't paying attention to where I'm going." "It's fine," he said standing up and a little too close to her for comfort. "Well...I'm ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I shifted one hand free of her but kept the other one tight around her waist, "we get the fire going again." She sighed, "alright I'll go get some ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I walked through the wreckage, closing my eyes whenever I saw a body. My clothes were soaked in blood, and as a doctor I didn't like that. I needed ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I snickered. "We'll have to, either because somebody wakes up and tells us to get a room or to avoid that." She smiled and sighed again. "Oh well."

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden stared after him for a moment, she wanted to chase after him. She had promised that she wouldn't let their love grow cold. Was this how Colt felt when ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled and gave him a half hug, "that would be great, thank you." HE smiled, "your welcome." "I think I'm going to scavenge for some non-bloody clothes."

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian My heart and mind exploded in joy. It was everything I could do to not pick her up and spin her around kissing her. He didn't have enough control ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden looked at him for a moment before chasing after Colt. "Colt," she said, "you do know me!" "I'm sorry but I don't." Caiden grabbed his hand and put it ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I offered a faint smile, and he patted my shoulder. He really was quite handsome, even with the circumstances. I whiped the tears from my eyes, remembering that I've ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Brent He wasn't fine. Nor was Caiden, I noted as I looked at the tears streaming down her face. "You're in my cousin's house," I said. "We thought getting you ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I felt like I was walking on clouds. Kissing her was like...kissing her. There wasn't anything that could compare. When we finally came apart for air I rested my ...

    Mar 18, 2008


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese