User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Curse

    ****I guess I'll start then?*** Maria Dispite the fact that tonight was a ball and she was supposed to stay as prim and neat as she could, Maria wanted to ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I let him escort me back to the lean to he had made me, then watched as he went back to work. "If he comes looking for me will ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She gave up and let them sit her on the couch, my arms crossed, face nearly blank. The only emotion put there was the hint of dispair and sadness. ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I knew the basic structure of these things, I knew how to build them, why wasn't I helping? I didn't know...I went to help. "I'm okay," he assured me. ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Alright, I'm warning you now, hold on." I swooped between trees at lightning speeds. *Short!*

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She had just made it around the corner when Jason, Brent and Slade found her. She wasn't going to go back, not without colt and she said so too. ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I grinned, "I'll do my best to protect it." I leaned into his chest and his arms wrapped around me. I couldn't stop myself from grinning." Christian "I have ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I don't mind," I said smiling. I usually wasn't good with kids, they cried too much. That's probably why I liked Trinity, she hadn't cried half as much as ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Adriana "Well...um...alright." He grinned and took my arm in an old fashioned way that made me feel uneasy.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I grinned back, and kissed her again. Go back to sleep Fire, I said knowing he was in my head. He growled. I chuckled. "Would you too get a ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I found this in a suitcase for you," I pulled out the dress. "It'll stand up better." She squealed in delight and hugged me.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Do you like it?" the girl said tugging on my hand. I looked down at her and smiled. "I love it, and now," I said, "I have something to ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She didn't get much sleep with Brent and Jason and Slade yelling at her door trying to get her to come out. She needed to get away. Being as ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I looked at the "sleeping" wolf, well aware that he was awake and paying close attention to us. "Gratned he trusts me." "I think he does." "You only think ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Adriana She froze, something about this man scared her, just as much as it facinated her. She was sure he was facinated with her as well. Shaking her head she ...

    Mar 19, 2008


You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)