User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Can I give you a hand?" I offered. "And risk damaging yours?" "I-" I sighed, "Fine."

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I giggled, "it was just a random thought that came into my head last night." Oh crap I was blushing too. "Oh..." Maybe I shouldn't have asked that question. ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    I meant Slade =P You know what I meant! Adriana I giggled, "I have absoloutely no idea, I just do." He laughed and pinched a grape off the grape thing. ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Alright, its one or the other, warn you before I take off or warn you before I go down." My tone was serious, as if this was her only ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I leaned against a tree as Colt neared, "so..." I said my voice hiding the amusment as annoyance, "I never got an answer to how long you were watching ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Adriana "I just turned twenty." I grabbed a few more junk food things and went to the farmers market part. The one that sold fruits and such. I had a ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez While him walking away maybe made him feel better but it made me feel worse. I went back to my lean to and went inside. Lying down I didn't ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Akward silence..the most akward of my life. It....ouch. Trying to form two coherent thoughts hurt. Finally I managed a sentence, "how long were you standing there?" "Um...." His cheeks ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Adriana I gave him a shy smile. He really was charming. Maybe I should learn more about him..."How old are you?" She asked first. Caiden "I'm not hungry," she insisted. ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Ah, there it was. I picked it up and pulled it over my head. Taking my ribbon and tying my hair up. I wished I had a rubber band. ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Adriana She would've tried to pull him out of the way, but face it, she wasn't strong enough. Anybody would. A stranger would for crying out loud! But she couldn't ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez When I finished drying off my underwear was still damp, but I didn't bother taking it off, not really trusting forgin underwear yet. Not until I soaked them for ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Back for breakfast," I said slowly stopping and gliding back down. She cracked an eye open and smiled, "oh." I snickered at her, "still afraid of flying?" "Not when ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Tears spilled over her eyes. "He won't remember, he doesn't want to." She curled over on her side, into Jason and cried. Adriana They walked a little longer. Adri ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I made sure all the blood got off of my skin. Grimancing when the cuts on my back started stinging. But I ignored them. When I was done I ...

    Mar 20, 2008


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison