User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I kneeled down next to Trinity, not wanting to look at Colt, now was a bad time to be oogling him. "Of course it's okay if you cry sweetie." ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I saw that Colt put his shirt back on, and was a little disappointed. It was one thing for him to be oogling me while I was bathing, but ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "There he is," I said and even though I knew I shouldn't, I couldn't stop myself from admiring his chest. He was ho- no bad Inez! But even scholding ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    (IIIII still got nothing.....*cries*)

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She was glad it was Slade who came in after her as she vomited. She sighed and collapsed into his arms, crying. Slade always was able to make her ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Of course little one," I smiled patting her head. "You never showed me where you found them though." She stood up and started to "drag" me away. I smiled ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I don't know," I said, "I don't think anybody knows for sure."

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden HIs arms went around her shoulders, they were comforting, like a brother's arms. Suddenly she felt neauseated. crap she ran into the house and bathroom and threw up. Adriana ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Jason looked upset. It made her want to throw the pillow aside and comfort him . She leaned her head against his shoulder, hoping that it would help. Adriana ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Part of me wanted Colt to tag along, but I knew he wouldn't. He still had those lean-tos to make. So I went in search of Trinity alone. I ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *I think Jason was just going to have the witch undo it when Caiden tried to kill herself and random thought...what's going to happen to Adriana?* Adriana She looked at ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I wondered where she was. "Where is she anyways?" Colt looked around, "I don't know..." "I'm going to go find her."

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "She crashed with me last night," I explained. "Ah." "I think that's going to become quite a habit," I giggled handing him some vines.

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Adriana "I've...just got bad taste in guys," she admitted bitterly. "If I like you...that means you're not a good guy." Caiden She didn't really want to go outside, but she ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She sighed when she finished. Intensely relieved. She stood up and took care of her plate. Jason followed her. Was he-? No he wasn't! She growled inside her head. ...

    Mar 20, 2008


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence