User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez He was looking at me, like he was trying to look away but couldn't. I couldn't look away either. I could feel my blush growing reder and hotter every ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I looked at it sideways, "no, not yet." I chuckled and clutched her hand. "I'm starting to get hungry too." "So are we!" Caspan shouted, I laughed.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Oh shoot, I was alone with Colt....I had to keep my eyes down or I would've oogled him. We sat in silence. I wanted so bad to say something, ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Good thing it's almost done isn't it?" I smiled leaning my head on her head. She moaned as she breathed in, "yeah."

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I thought for a moment, "yeah, but my mom would also know not to do something that wouldn't be able to be undone with the abilities of humans...or whoever ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled and hugged the girl back, "your welcome honey." "I like you," Trinity said suddenly, "you remind me of my momma." That thought made me smile. "Colt reminds ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Chrstian "Will the magic come off when we start to cook it?" I nodded, "probably. My mom's not dumb. She knows we don't have magic. Neither does she really, she ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I didn't know how much help I could be with the flowers, but I did anyways, "This look good?" I asked her. She gave it a critical look, and ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    *****her thinking it's weird/funny and them making eggs?****

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla Me and Caspan pretty much removed ourselves from the rest of the group and just talked. We talked about everything and nothing. It was...I couldn't find words to describe ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I didn't really know what to do, they were having a moment and I was spying on was akward. *Sorry thats all I had*

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She smiled again, but she really wasn't smiling. She had collected herself to the extent that she could pretend to be happy. Inside, she was dying. Physically and emitionally. ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden That burst through the wall and she managed a weak smile. "Dont blame me, blame horomones."

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *no worries he read it all...i think...* Caiden would have smiled, "random pregnancy ccraving remember?" He laughed, "oh yeah." He handed her a picle and she ate it. "You feelin ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden When I woke-not having realized I had fallen asleep-I was on the couch. My stomach rumbled and I had a strange craving for pickles. The cravings didn't start that ...

    Mar 21, 2008


I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat