User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Brent "Colt," he said, "Your place is trashed, most of your stuff is here." HE looked at him quizzicly. "I'll explain later. Just come inside."

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian HEr legs went limp and I pressed her closer, not wanting to let go. I realized in that moment that I had lost control myself. I reveled in it, ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She threw a pillow at the door, only making a soft thud. She wasn't going to go out. Brent "Colt," he said slowly, "If I go will you promise ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez *This is back when that was all going on* I had to bite back every moan as the cotton went over my skin. I couldn't stop the wincing though. ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I didn't follow her, I flew around her and intercepted her. I kissed her and made it a point to keep her up because I had every intention of ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Her mask shattered, she heard Colt's voice. She turned and almost ran all the way into the room where he was. Without thinking she flung her arms around him. ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Okay" I got to my feet. I moved quickly so he wouldn't htink my back still hurt. IT wasn't my badk that was hurting though, it was my heart. ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Liar," I said instantly. "How am I a liar?" "You're too cute to never been kissed before." "I'm n-" I kissed her again to stop her from finishing that ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Adriana "Okay," She agreed "what time?" "In about two hours?" She nodded, "Okay." She watched him walk away, and she concidered not going. She didn't really like Colt all that ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Well I'm glad," I said teasingly, "I've never actually taken the time to ask if I was a good kisser or not." She gave me a quizzical look. "How ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I deflated, he only cared because I was a doctor. I sighed, "putting just a bandage on it wouldn't do much good, it would need rubbing alchohol and things ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Adriana I smiled, "I'd like that." "Would you like to today?" I grinned, "I'd like that even better."

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Chrstian "So guys are naturally inept?" I said teasingly "In some things." I flopped down next to her, "What kind of things?" "Cooki-" I kissed her before she could finish ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I'm fine," I insisted, "I just bent funny." "You leaned foward." "Which I rarely ever do." "You still need to put something on those cuts."

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I pulled out a plate and served her up a good size and then my own, and looked at Caspan and Kayla who were slowly getting up and coming ...

    Mar 22, 2008


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear