-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden Her gaze lost focus a couple times. "Colt?" she gasped. "I'm here honey I'm here." "Y-you remember me?" He kissed her forehead, "yes love, I remember you." She groaned, ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I love you too I thought, I would have vocalized it if I could breathe enough.
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
*I like that* Inez As if on cue the already cloudy sky started to sprinkle. "I think fate hates me," Colt said. "You can sleep with me," I said instantly ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
*yes it works ^_^ she's still gonna do it though* Caiden She waited until Jason had ran out and Slade had followed him out before she did it. She used ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I bit my tongue, I was so tempted to invite him to stay with me that I almost lost control. I managed to grind out an "oh". He looked ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "If you did, we'd be in trouble." "Why?" "We'd pass out from lack of oxygen."
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "I'll help you, your hand is going to be pretty much useless right now." He grimanced, "shoot." "Don't worry, we can get them done. How many do you have ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Adriana Love at first sight. I looked at Brent, my eyes wide, and he looked at me, the same lovesick expression on his face, only more hidden. Caiden I was ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez Ouch, that much curiousity hurt. "It's okay you can ask," I said, "if it's medical-" "It's not." "Oh." I was even more curious now. "I guess it wasn't that ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian I wanted to laugh, she was trying, and only slightly winning. It didn't take long before I lost control and incidently took control of the whole situation. She broke ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden Her mind was made up, she knew she had lost him for good. When they left. She was going to kill herself. She only hoped that Brent and Slade ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I couldn't take my eyes off Colt's bleeding hand. Never had any wound that wasn't mine hurt me . When we got back to the lean-tos I took Trinity ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Brent "Werewolves and Brent the vampire." "What?" Brent suddenly didn't want to explain it, he wanted Colt to just know. "I'll tell you a little bit at a time." "Whatever, ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "Yes, but I have the added advantage of being the one in most control here," I commented, "it's harder for me to lose my breath kissing you." She playfully ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I stood up and followed him, "that way," pointing in the direction. We ran off together. We ran until we spotted her, curled up in a little ball with ...
Mar 22, 2008
