User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I wanted to kiss him, and shamed myself for it. I was confident he was only concerned about me because I was a doctor. An akward silence ensued.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    ***Nothing***

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "You don't have to make up for anything," I protested, "I'm the one who broke my promise. I said I would protect-" HE kissed her to shut her up. ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez My face was burning bright red, I was sure it wasn't going to go away by the time I was done. But I hurried anyways. "You can turn around ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She giggled, "okay." He kissed her again. The heart rate monitor did a skip. Colt looked at her panickedly, "what was that?" "That's what happens when you kiss me." ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I was only half way dressed when Colt came back. I was still trying to dry my hair before putting on my shirt. My blood stilled, my cheeks burned ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She woke, instantly she wanted Colt's arms around her. It was a familiar feeling, she'd been dealing with it for two days now. Her heart sank, he wouldn't be ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She woke, instantly she wanted Colt's arms around her. It was a familiar feeling, she'd been dealing with it for two days now. Her heart sank, he wouldn't be ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I felt her grab at her dagger. I hoped she wasn't going to do a face on face attack. "Don't," I whispered my low voice pleading. "Don't risk it, ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Hi you two," I said as I came in to the cramped space. I had the sinking realization that Trinity would have to sleep in hers tonight, me and ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Don't you dare," I whispered in her ear. "Yes dear, come along." "We already know about the whole plot," I said. "All of us." The mage looked infuriated and ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Something told me to go back to the river and do my best to wash off around the bandages. Maybe it was because I was going to be spending ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She moaned, "Colt," she whined he came into view. "Please don't leave me." He touched her face, "I won't. I swear." A content smile came across her face before ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Aww how sweet," A different voice said. I looked over Cara's shoulder to see a mage. I swallowed hard and held onto her tighter. "Now come on like a ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez My gaze slid over him as subtalty as I could. But I was sure he noticed. "I don't mind." My cheeks burned red when our gazes met. I pressed ...

    Mar 22, 2008


I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies