-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden It wasn't good to find food through somebody else, it just didn't work. She got up and followed him into the kitchen. "What are you doing?" he looked at ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "Enjoying the view?" She shook her head slightly, "only a little." I held onto her tighter and we landed. Before I put her down I looked at her, "promise ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I giggled when Colt rubbed his growing beard. I leaned foward a little to whisper something to him, "Don't worry about shaving it," I lowered my voice a little ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "You didn't make me mad," I assured her, "just...okay you made me mad. But don't worry, as long as you're safe I know everything is going to be okay." ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez When I woke I was closer to Colt than I was when I fell asleep. And Trinity was playing with my hair. I noted nicely that the rain had ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "We can find out in two weeks." "Perfect." They entered Colt's apartment and Caiden gasped. She would have locked her arms around colt if she wasn't already clinging to ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "Because I couldn't let you go," I said, "I can't." "Bu-" "No Cara! I'm not going to let you get hurt!" "Where are we going?" "THe tower, it's not ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "Oh," I whispered, readjusting myself to be comfortable again. I sighed contently laying my arm over her and just barely reaching Colt's arm. His hand stole mine. I was ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden When Caiden woke, Colt was there, smiling down at her. Her heart screamed in joy. "Ready to go home?" he asked. She nodded, "more than ready."
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian SHe tried to free herself, I held on tighter. "No!" I shouted lifting her off her feet. She still struggled, but it was harder now. "I won't let you ...
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "Yes you did," I gasped, "but it was a line I was hoping you'd cross." *Sorry! That's all I got! >.
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden Caiden laughed and pulled on one of the wires in her arm, "ouch," she moaned. Colt stopped. "You should sleep," he said. "Bu-" "You'll never get better if you ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
INez I didn't expect what followed his words, his arms came tight around me and his lips came against mine. My heart and mind exploded, and I kissed him back. ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Christian "No," my voice was desperate, "I can't let you Cara. I don't care if I die, so long as you're safe." "Christian please!" My arms tightened around her. Her ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden He moved to get up, she grabbed his arm. "Don't leave me please," she begged. "Please?" He sat back down, "I'll wait until you go back to sleep okay?" ...
Mar 22, 2008
