User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I was grateful when her attention span drivted away to something unrelated. I didn't want to explain to her what my old life was like. And how close this ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    caiden When she finished she sank back against Colt, "It'll be worth it in the end." *Sorry I haveta go parents are being NAH!"

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Improvisional cooking was something I was good at. "I think I can do that, thirteen years of doing the same over garbage cans should make this easy." I slapped ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She slept, she dreamed. She woke up wrapped in Colts arms. Was her dream really a dream? She had dreamed the exact same thing as had happened. Uh oh...morning ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I nuzzled her hair, "an old family friend, he'll reconize me." "Christian!" he said as he got closer. "Damian," I said in return. "Can you do us a huge ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez She looked up at Colt when he came in. Losing this round of pattycake. "Teehee!" Trinity giggled, "I win!" Inez laughed, "this time." "Hi Colt!" she said loudly standing ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden shook her head, "food first." Colt laughed, "of course." The pizza arrived. They sat there eating for hours before they finally fell asleep together on the couch.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "Don't be afraid," I whispered by Cara's ear. "I won't let them hurt you, or fire." "What can you do?" "I can fly."

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I figured out a way to entertain a ten year old girl, pattycake games. I remembered when I was her age-my parents were still alive-during thunderstroms and times when ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Perfect," she breathed leaning into him more. "You?" "Just as good as you." "MMM." She laid her head in his lap feeling even more comfortable that way.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She leaned over his shoulder and looked at the fridge and its emptiness. "Pizza sounds good," she giggled. Colt laughed and joined her on the table.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I remembered a name my great uncle had told me once, of a mage that was a jerk, but an honerable mage. I asked to see him. We were ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I didn't quite get the concept, so I agreed, "sounds good." I said. I didn't really know why he was asking me this. If it all worked out in ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian "I won't let us," I said holding onto her hand. I wished I could find out how my cousin and brother were doing. It gnawed at me. I wanted ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I looked at her, a braid would be really handy. "Do you have anything to keep it together with?" She pulled at one of the dozen hairbands around her ...

    Mar 23, 2008


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian