User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I saw Trinity out of the corner of my eye, I eased away from Colt, he looked disappointed at first but I took his chin and turned it towards ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    *Uh....random wall that shouldn't be there?*

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She didnt care. "Let's go watch TV," she said as he lifted her into his arms. "Find something funny to watch." He smiled and nuzzled her cheek.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I pressed a hand to my chest, trying to catch my breath. I looked at him, our eyes met, our gazes locked. It was intense enough to make the ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I nodded slowly shaking slightly. "I-I've nev-v-ver done anything like that before. I-I-It was...t-t-t-terrifying." HIs arms came around me, holding me safe. I felt better now.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian My chest clenched, were they all right? I wanted to go check. "Can we get her wolf now?" I'd feel much better going to check on my family when ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez My self control had evaporated a good twenty seconds ago. Instead of responding to his words I kissed him. I couldn't remember the last time I had been the ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I squeezed her shoulders. Then looked at Damian, "you're going to need-" "To kill them I know." *sorry block*

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled and watched her go, still slightly worried about her. "I hope she doesn't get into trouble." Suddenly he was there his face right next to mine. As ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She thought for a moment, "soon," she said, "[i]very soon/i]" She could barely wait to share his name, to be his for certantly forever. "I want to be yours, ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I sighed and pushed my hair away from my eyes. "There's a possibility of attack on the tower." His eyes went wide, "tell me everything." "Cara would be more...knowledgable ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Caiden sighed happily and leaned closer into him. "That does sound nice. How soon can we have it?" He chuckled and kissed her forehead, "less than nine months." She ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "It's almost done sweetie," I said patting her head. It had another half hour to go but still assuring the little girl the food was ready would work...right? stupid ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She shook her head, "not really." "Still feel sick?" "No, I'm just really comfortable with you."

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She didn't want to swallow at first, the awful taste was in her mouth still. So she sloshed it around a bit and spit it out into the sink, ...

    Mar 24, 2008


The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson