User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden With a shaking hand she buckled the seat belt and clutched nervously to the door handle and Colt's hand. Not bothering to be thankful for the automatic that they ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I pretty much evaporated this time we touched. It was an amazing feeling, something I'd never quite acheived before. I loved it. When we heard Trinity giggle we parted, ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden It was the day. *Sorry that's all I have!*

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Goose-bumps followed his fingers as he traced my jaw. My ability to speak suddenly vanished. He seemed to enjoy that. He kissed my forehead, just below the flowers.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I took the crown off my head to examine it, it was surprisingly good work for a ten year old, everything looked sturdy. "Thank you Trinity," I said putting ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She couldn't think of anything else except the occupant. He had thought of everything. "Just the occupant," she said, te tears not stopping. "Oh Colt, you're too good to ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She held on tight to her husband's hand as he led her into the baby room. "Open your eyes," he said at last. She opened them and gasped. "Oh ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    I probably won't be on much this weekend either >.< explains vauguely ~Ali

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    I was wondering when somebody'd notice that! ~Ali

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She laughed, "eventually you won't want to, that would be worse for me than walking." She could feel him smile, "good point." He slurped down the rest of his ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden laughed and rubbed her expanding stomach, "get used to it, you may not be able to do so for long." She slurped some of the soup down. "How is ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Christian I landed and immediately my eyes shot to Ramere, "is he alright?" I asked Caspan and Kayla. "Hes fine," Caspan assured me, "exaustian just caught up with him." "IS ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Caiden kissed back, and then playfully swatted his shoulder, "now stop it," she said teasingly, "or we'll forget all about the soup." Colt laughed and dished them both up ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Kayla I leaned back into him, "I know, it was...just so terrifying." He kissed her cheek. Christian "You're not going," I said bluntly, "it's too dangerous." "I'm safer with you!" ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She laughed, "perfect." His arms twined around her waist and she leaned into him, she was in paradise. (4 weeks later) Caiden stepped into the bright pinkish purple room ...

    Mar 25, 2008


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar