User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez It actually looked like a kids club house now, I smiled at the thought and turned to Colt, "this is awesome." "Now if a hurricane hits we'd have a ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden *three days later* The glow appeared more than three times before Caiden had made her way all the way to it. Slowly easing herself to her feet, she reached ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Oh dear, concidering our stage that would take quite some time!" I exclaimed halariously. Catching myself by putting my hands on his shoulders. He laughed, "it would at that."

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden The glow grew stronger throughout the day, and slowly I inched my way over to it. I was afriad of tripping over something and getting myself into even more ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled, "that sounds nice," then I teasingly added, "do you think we could finangle a TV to hook up as well?" We both laughed at that. "I don't ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She fell asleep, and woke again later without any reason. There was a faint glow somewhere in the darkness. She wanted to go towards it, to find it and ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I felt my eyes swell with tears, I was going to cry. The tears spilled over the edge and he pulled me close to him. I was willing to ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (You're spelling it right XDXD) Caiden Once her eyes adjusted to the dark Caiden sat up and looked around, she was in an enclosed space, and there wasn't any light. ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I laughed, "I was a doctor in Nigeria for about 5 years, then I worked at a free clinic before hand." "What was your home like?" "I had a ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden It was a repetitive tapping on something annoyingly loud that woke Caiden. She was already annoyed when she opened her eyes, and that only worsened when she realized that ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez The instant he sat down his hand was in mine and my head went onto his shoulder, simply out of reflex. "What did you do before the plane crashed?" ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "He's sleeping," Caiden laughed, "and I wish I could do the same." she rested her head on his chest. "Get some sleep then love, I'll come back when you're ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez They ate, not realizing how hungry they were until that first bite hit their stomaches. When they finished, there wasn't anything left on the bone.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She cradled the tiny baby boy against her chest smiling down at it. "Hello Tristian," she said sweetly, "I'm your momma." Colt was suddenly by her, she looked up ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Good," I said, "the smell is getting to me." Colt laughed and turned it to help cook more of it.

    Mar 28, 2008


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday