User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Every fear I held inside me fluttered away and I threw my arms around his neck and plastered myself to him. Never again would we be apart, I vowed, ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She smiled and after she fed him put him in his crib and climbed into bed with Colt. His arms instantly stole around her, she leaned into him. "After ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I wouldn't mind for me , but I would mind for Trinity. She deserves to have friends her own age and all the childhood things." "Would you go with ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for waiting." He kissed her mouth.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I'm no-" he interupted me by kissing me again, okay then issue pushed away again. I could deal with that. "Yes you are," he breathed against my lips. I ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden I couldn't really guess anyone, "who?" "Adriana and Brent." She smiled, at least she was happy with somebody who didn't belong to her.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez As usual I melted into the kiss, how did he do that? How did he make me melt so fast like that? Oh well, in that moment it didn't ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She smiled up at her husband, "I suppose it is my turn to keep you sane isn't it? You've spent the last few days taking care of him. My ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I have all I want," I said, "somebody to love me, and somebody to need me."

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She lifted the baby and nuzzled his nose, "hi Tristian," she said. "remember me?" The baby giggled, she kissed it's forehead, "I knew you did. Sorry I missed the ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled, "it's a makeshift one now I suppose." My heart didn't sink, it lifted. This was better than what I was going back to, I had no ties ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Tristian yawned, "I have an idea," Caiden said smiling, "why don't we move the crib into our room for now? He won't have to cry as long." Colt kissed ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled, "I've always wondered why pillows always made people feel safer." Colt put his arm around her shoulders. "Maybe it's something to cling to, like a teddy bear." ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Caiden laughed and took her son in her arms. "Well let's just hope he doesn't get too used to that." she said smiling down at the infant in her ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Or perhaps a pillow," I said recalling how often I would wake up half way through my rest and find that my arm was sore. Pillows were always welcome ...

    Mar 28, 2008


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore