-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She leaned into Colt, she was trembling. "I came here to lead you away." "By taking our son?" He nodded.
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She backed up against the wall, her head spinning. Fear making her dizzy. "I didn't bring them!" he insisted. "They followed you from the hospital and have been watching ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden Tristian was crying now, she cradled him against her chest rocking back and forth cooing trying to calm him donw. "Colt, you're upsetting him," Caiden warned, "I'm going to ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden Her husband went for the crib or the man in front of it. Caiden didn't care which, she was going for the either. The man hovering above Tristian reached ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "WHen he's four you can start telling him to get over it okay?" He smiled and took Tristian out of Caiden's arms, he sat him in his crib facing ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She playfully pushed Colt away, "not when the baby's right here! You're setting a rather poor example for your son," she said and kissed him. "Oh like you're not?" ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She laughed, "I don't think there is, is there?" She picked up Tristian "no there isn't, there's no way to keep your socks on is there? No no nope." ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "We're going to need to buy him new socks," Caiden said, "he keeps getting so big!" "Maybe we should just buy socks that are a couple sizes too big ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
*about what just happened or didn't happen*
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
*nenep? wtf? confused!*
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden Over the next few weeks the lullybuy that Colt would sing to Tristian also became hers. Every time he sang it she felt herself drifting away into sleep, only ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I didn't want him to thik that I was repulsed by that. "I-I-aw screw it. I suck at words anyways." with that I kissed him, hoping he understood what ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
((You still can just so long as we like your character XD We're judgemental like that. You asked permission so you got brownie points from me at least)) Caiden "I ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I would have responded but the lump and the knot in my throat refused to let anything through, just a single tear of joy slipped down my cheek. I ...
Mar 30, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She smiled, "It won't be necessary that often. But I will want a moment of privacy every now and then to adjust my bra or underwear." Colt laughed for ...
Mar 30, 2008
