User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez We both straightened when we heard Trinity screach. We scrambled away to go find her. She had stopped screeching an they weren't sure weither or not to be frightened ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Caiden took the seat next to Colt, the man was driving the truck. She was curled up with her knees drawn up to her chest. "Don't worry," the man ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Zoe "I'll help you two pick out dresses," She opted, "they look better on you guys than they look on me." "We'll also help you pick yours out." "I'm not ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Zoe She sat completely still, she didn't want to be Jared's partner, but nobody was going to ask her, or agree to be his. She bit her tongue her thoughts ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    TN!!! Your turn! *whines*

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    (Okay NOW I'm going to put in my last post, anybody's open to the spot~particularly Tobi) Zoe Being a vampire had its perks, like free ipods and such. Which was ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    (Okays I gets it now!) Zoe She went over to Tobi, "are you okay?" she bothered over his arm. "I'm fine Zoe," he said patting her arm. She smiled weakly, ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    (Maki>>oh...um....I don't know what to do then >.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    (I've determined Zoe looks like she's 20) Zoe Being a vampire had its perks, like free ipods and such. Which was good for Zoe, she had a habit of breaking ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She knew she wasn't going to be that graceful on the way down the fire excape. She kept Tristian cradled to her chest and even removed her shoes to ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Out the fire escape." *sorry >.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Because I am the one who brought Caiden back from the dead, and led her back home." Caiden gasped. "W-y-you did?"

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "What are we going to do then? Fighting them is why it all blew up last time." "We're...I don't know what we're going to do." "Come with me," the ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Zoe 250 Vampire only a lot more pale I'm not sure about her personality or her history yet, I'll let that form on its own.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden I held onto Colts waist with one hand and carressed Tristian's face with the other. They needed to stay calm, but she was sure that wouldn't be an easy ...

    Mar 31, 2008


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska