User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    I don't know what to do!!!! >,

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *I have NO clue what his explination is!!!!!!!*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "These are cool!" Trinity exclaimed, "I can go sees either you or miss Inez if I get scared!" I rubbed her head and laid down in the now less ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Zoe The word had barely slipped passed her lips before she realized what she had done. But she didn't care. What... "I guess we'll get to help you pick out ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (Zombie, we think we're going to have to interview you on a few things) Caiden He motioned for us to sit down on the couch, I sat next to him ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Can I sleep with you again if it's going to storm Inez?" I smiled "Of course you can dear."

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Can we trust him?" Colt asked. "We haven't told anybody about that month, he knows, it's worth finding out about at least."

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *I was hopin he'd ask Zoe ~looks hopeful~*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I smiled as he took my hand. *super GRAHS!*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *Mable get me on yahoo when you go through his profile we'll talk*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *um...okay? -knows this is gonna be crap but oh well-* Caiden We arrived at our destination, I was glad, I was starting to get car sick, which I doubted would ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Food is always welcome," I said. "So long as it's cooked." *double girr!!!!*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *I don't know what to do now >.< Caiden's kinda out of it.....*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (Um...zombie...we have a system of joining this storybook, PM me if you want details.)

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She could barely hear what was being said, but she didn't really care. She held Tristian in her arms and let Colt hold her in his while they talked.

    Apr 2, 2008


We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer