User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian I took this as a sign that she would stay, my knees went weak with a relief of their own. We fell to the floor, I was still holding ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian I pulled her into a hug, "you aren't a bother! You're a necessisity!" *sorry >.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    *Um...still nothing, I'm rather slow tonight* Christian "So leaving won't hurt me? When I saw you walking away my heart shattered into a thousand tiny peices. I need you Cara." ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian My heart exploded, not like when she kissed me, but in a new way, a way that hurt. I wasn't going to let her go that easy. Not when ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Zoe She didn't like them yelling, she didn't like people fighting at all. She shuddered back the memories of her childhood as a mortal.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    (okay all caught up now, Tobi's turn to start talkin to Zoe!)

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    ***wouldn't do much good then I spects**

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    So whats going on IN the room then?

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian I reached out and grabbed her hand, "Cara, if you leave now, you'll be exposed." With a quick pull of my hand I brought her tight against me. "I ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    ***Is he still on?***

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    (I think I missed something....somebody fill me in please?)

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *cries too*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian I woke up to find Cara sitting on the edge of the woods. "Not planning on running away are you?" She just looked at me for a moment. I ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *oh dear!*

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Zoe She didn't know why he as asking her to the ball he'd been a hermet pretty much since he had killed Mimi. She was the only one who knew ...

    Apr 3, 2008


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor