User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    (Haha I find my characters situation funny for some reason.....)

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian I smiled "which is why I didn't take it too seriously." I worried over her response.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Zoe She went back to her building, the one she sat on. Maybe hoping she'd fall asleep and the sun would come out. No maybe, she decided, defiently. The agsty ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian I smiled, "it's okay, sometimes..." I had nothing to say, so I kissed her instead. When we parted, "explination enough?" She nodded and pressed her cheek to my chest, ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Zoe "You'll be fine after that," she said, "so is everything okay here now?" She suddenly didn't feel like being around people. She could tell that it showed in her ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice "We wait," she said simply, "and prepare. No doubt we're going to have things to deal with when they all get here." "When are they going to get here?" ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian "IT makes perfect sense, I'm never going to let you go, you're always going to be with me." Her sobbing doubled and I just let her cry it all ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *I'll bring him back* Zoe I went over to Tobi, "what happened?" "Werewolf attacked me." "Why didn't you do anything?" "I wanted to let-" I put a finger on his ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Zoe "No worries Jared, you're just the leader, most of the girls are afraid they'll embarress themselves in front of you. I'm not going anyways." "Didn't Tobi ask you?" She ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Zoe "Hi Jared," she said still laying on her back with her feet hanging over the building. "Zoe...what are you doing?" "Seeing how logn it takes for my shoe to ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice She growled when nobody moved. She drew her claymore from behind her back, "did you guys hear us?!!! Do you want to die?!!!" "You're not exactly trying to keep ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *Because I've been trying to get that post to work since the thread started* Zoe "Hey Maria," she said "whatcha doin?" "Bringing back your sandal." "Ah thanks." She slipped it ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    um....oh? and PLEASE somebody show up behind Zoe!

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    um...why did he want to die?

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    If this doesn't work this time i'm going to be SO annoyed! Zoe She was alone again, what a huge surprise there. She sighed and ran the oppsite direction as ...

    Apr 3, 2008


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury