User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "We could stay with Slade," she opted. "They'd find you there too. This is the only safe place around." "Why?" "I put a ward around it. They can't get ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I wrapped my arm around Trinity's shoulder and glanced up at Colt. I couldn't quite place the expression on his face. He looked happy and but he was also ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian We started walking, "he also threatened to kill me if I hurt you." She laughed slightly. "That's fire."

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "When they figure out you're gone, they'll just leave," he said. "They won't blow your house up." "Why do they still want us?" Caiden asked. "Because you excaped them ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    heeeeyy!! TAgggg!

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (okay skipping over the explination) Caiden "Holy....that's unbelieveable." "It's the truth." "I don't doubt it," Colt said.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. I'd have to be more careful about what I said, I always was, I just slipped up. ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian "Nobody understands why they love someone. They just do. I can see a thousand reasons why I'd love you, but I don't know which one it is." "Not a ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian "You make me smile, you didn't make me feel like an ass, I did." I kissed the tears from her cheek, "you make my heart swell, my pulse rase, ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian "The heaven is worth the hell." I muttered. (Sorry!)

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian "I know you're not leaving," I said. "I'm an ass okay? When I said I didn't take it too seriously I meant I wasn't so concerned that you wanted ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian Is she coming back? I asked hopefully. Yes she's just a little upset with you. So should I follow her? Defiently. Thanks. I followed her. "Cara, please, didn't I ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    (Hey wanna team up with my character zombie? Her situation is rather pathetic from my view)

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian OH shit, how many times could I mess up in one conversation. I laid my head on her shoulder. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Trying to-I don't know. ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian I clung to her tighter, "No, I knew that you would leave if I gave you the chance. I was petrified about that. I just wasn't worried about how ...

    Apr 4, 2008


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka