User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian "Okay," I agreed, more than willingly. "They're probably wondering where we are." *grahs!*

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She smiled, "he's going to wake up soon then." "Probably."

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden When she woke, Tristian was gone, but Colt was in his place. She assumed that he just moved him to his crib. She lifted her head to check and ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian "I imagine they would look something like you," I teased. *that's all I had*

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez They moved the man to the quarenteen leanto while I followed. I knew I was already going to get sick, this was a disease that wasn't included in my ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    *How about at the mage tower? And they insist that they're her parents and are actually nice? My two bits* *I don't know what to do*

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Slowly she fell asleep in the car, Tristian cradled in her arms and Colt next to her. She was terrified but she knew Colt would keep them all safe. ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian "You wouldn't ask, they'd insist." "I'd be a bo-" "Not to us. Didn't you hear my mom? She never saw me as happy as when I was around you. ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I looked the man over, he didn't have any injuries. He just had a disease. A disease that I luckily knew how to treat without medicine. After a while ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden I hoped this worked. I had no idea if it would or not. "Waht are we going to do if it doesn't work?" she asked as they drove there. ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian My heart sank to the middle of the earth, "Cara, I-I-I meant what I said when I wouldn't let you go. Weither that's helping you learn to stay put ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Somebody's coughing up blood." "Oh my," I said and followed him there, grabbing my medical kit off of the shelf Colt had put it on. "IS it an injury ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "We could put the wards up around my old place," She suggested, "I remember we kept it incase we ever needed it."

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian Ouch, two possibilities that broke my heart. Losing Cara and losing my family. "I don't know," I said sadly, "I guess we'll just figure it out when the time ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Fences, I knew how to do fences. "Sounds like fun." Random need for drama Somebody rushed to the enterence of the lean-to. "Are you the doctor?" "I am," I ...

    Apr 4, 2008


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf