-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She swatted his hand away, "you're going to suffocate him or something." "I'm what?" "Somebody yelled at me once for playing peak a boo with a baby like that ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I hugged back, slightly shocked, and at the same time relieved. I went into my lean to and collappsed falling instantly into a very deep sleep.
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "He looks like you," she said, "just a little less hot and a little more adorable." Colt laughed and kissed her again.
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I was on my way back to my lean to when I saw Colt, oh god, I...I...dangit. I wasn't about to spend the night outside just so he wouldn't ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She laughed as she stood up. The world swayed around her a little bit but she didn't let it show. She went over and picked Tristian up. "Good morning ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez She'd have three days before she became sick, if she WAS sick at all. So only three days of hiding from them. Which would be a problem concidering the ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
(Me either! No not again!!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!!! OKay here's my best shot) Caiden When she woke she was still wrapped in Colt's arms, he was awake though, and ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "Nothing, I was just..making sure it still fit." She turned aroudn and climbed out of the plane, "I should go check on him again."
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
(I don't know, I was just out of things to do, I still am so I guess it went backwards >.
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I put it on, I knew I wasn't being very convincing but I'd rather be a horrible liar than risk him or Trinity getting sick because of me. "I'm ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She smiled and closed her eyes, leaning her head against his shoulder. More than happy to let sleep take her again. Sighing softly, she fell back asleep, almost an ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez That was the problem, "I don't know where it is." Realizing that I might already be spreading the germs I put my hand over my mouth, doing my best. ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "We've gotten used to having to wake up, but, we're not going to have a hard time breaking this habit."
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She smiled and leaned into him, still exausted. Not quite used to having that much sleep. "You okay?" "Yeah, still tired." He laughed lightly.
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez "I was hoping there was a medical mask somewhere, even mine would work, it's weeks old but it's better than nothing." My heart soared at his words and shrank ...
Apr 5, 2008
