User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez He couldn't be serious, he wouldn't do something that dangerous would he? No he wouldn't. She closed her eyes and tightened the mask on her face. Still debating about ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She groaned and turned in his arms to face him. He kissed her. He was kissing her dizzy. "Something's wrong," she gasped. She could feel the darkness swamping in ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crossbar Ranch

    Name: Elizabeth Age: 19 Occupation: Visitor Picture or Description: She's got long black hair always in a braid and still goes down to her butt, brown eyes. Picture of horse: ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She pulled away, "Oh, whats the matter bubbey? Hungry?" She bounced him around a bit singing softly. Soon he fell back asleep. As soon as she put him in ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I saw Colt near the tent. Oh no! There wasn't any way for him to get close enough to see me. The fence was a good twenty feet out. ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    (Hey can Rachel claim Andrew?)

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    (Anybody can claim Rachel ^_^)

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She melted all over again. "Stop that," she whined. "Why?" "I like being able to stand up for myself." "I'll keep you standing," he promised.

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    *Im gone for the rest of today*

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She laughed as he lowered his mouth to hers. Then she clung to him as everything spun out of control. When they parted she glared at him. "What?" "I ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Name: Jonas Mitchel Age: 22 Gender: Male Status: server History: Ran away at 17 came to work at vegas for a week because he needed the cash, fell in love ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I was up before anyone else the next day and hurried off to the quarentene tent to check on the patient. He was doing fine, sleeping still, like every ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden After her shower she changed into the only thing she had left in her closet, a short sleeved velvet purple dress. "Wow," she said to her reflection, "I can't ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Calling on her self control~which had taken a vacation to the mountains~and pushed him away. "I need a shower anyways."

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    (grahs! Wall!!!)

    Apr 5, 2008


I *do* like flipping tables.
— Faye Whitaker, Questionable Content