User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I shook my head, "the others are the ones we need to worry about, we can't let this spread." I closed my eyes shaking my head, "I couldn't bear ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She wanted to break free, she wanted to stroke Colt's face and tell him it would be. She wanted it to be. She just wasn't sure it was going ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I'm not going to die," she insisted, "my immune system now is as strong as the great wall of China." "But still," he said whiping the sweat away from ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden People were poking and proding her, it was uncomfortable. The frustration made her want to scream. She tried. Maybe she succeded?

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez She wasn't really hungry, but she ate anyways just to humor him. "I didn't want you to worry." *double grrr*

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crossbar Ranch

    Elizabeth She looked around and wandered down to the horses. She was instantly drawn to the mustang. Finding a horse was like what her friends described as finding the perfect ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Just put me down Colt!" she begged, "I can't let you get sick!" "Not until you can eat something." Trinity started coming over wondering what was wrong. "Oh please ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She was surficing now, she could see the top of the water-so to say. She could hear her husbands voice, feel her son in her arms. She wanted to ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Her dream ended and she decended into darkness, alone, and afraid. She clutched at her chest, needing her husband and son with her.

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "I'm fine," I insisted. "I just haven't eaten anything in the past few days." He looked down at her doubtfully and stood her back up, her knees gave way ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I stepped back, "I don't know, I..." She shoved at his chest, "go back Colt! You're not wearing a mask!" "Inez, how sick are you?" "I told you I ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez Her eyes widened incrediously, he did not! "Colt get back over the fence before you get sick too!" "Too?" whoops. Crap.

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    (Can we start now?)

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crossbar Ranch

    Elizabeth She hopped off the bus and inhaled a deep breath of air. Her heart soared. This was home air, where she belonged. She looked down at her high heeled ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (This is going to be horribly cliche I can taste it.) Caiden She drifted, she dreamed. She dreamed she was a child again, hiking through the woods with her mom. ...

    Apr 6, 2008


When one is highly alert to language, then nearly everything begs to be a poem.
— James Tate