User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas He watched as she walked away. "You'd better tell her soon," the bartender said, "or you'll have wasted your chance simply staring at her." He looked at the bartender ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    (We're not sure yet actually, we just came up with the idea today)

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    (Okay, for me or Bella? Or just one of those random guys that tend to hang around us?)

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez When I next woke Colt was looking at me again. "Why are you still here?" I demanded, "you're going to ge-" "Don't worry," he said coming down to my ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She heard him, she heard his voice! Pain racked her head. "It hurts," she moaned. "My head hurts." "The doctors will take care of it." "Make it stop," she ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel "I'm staying here for now, I don't really know what home is so I'm just searching." He smiled, "care to join me?" She sat down, "what's this game?"

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel She shook her head, "No, I'm just...stopping through." His face seemed to light up. "On your way to where?" She shrugged, "a home I guess."

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel She wandered past the tables and looked around. This place was cool!. She only had twenty dollars, she wanted to spend most of her money on other things. What? ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crossbar Ranch

    (I think I missed a tad, if they've already left let me know and I'll fix this) Elizabeth She swung herself quite easily onto Tristian's back, she missed the feel ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas He sat on the bar his chin rested on his palms as he watching Sammie. She moved with such grace, such charisma. She was really pulling it out tonight. ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Name:Alice age: 14 Appearence: That many because I REALLY couldn't decide which one!

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Okay so here's the deal: Bella and I are in the same computer class now, and its the first day and we're already bored. So what did we decide to ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    (Eh I don't like starting either!)

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez The temptation was so sweet, I couldn't resist. My eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep. Hoping he'd have the sense to leave me.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *byebye try to get that grade up pwease!* Caiden She opened her mouth to speak, "Colt," she moaned.

    Apr 7, 2008


I went to confront noisy neighbours, only to find the windows dark, stuck with two notes. The ghost, too, had "gone fishing". Something still whistled.
— Liminality