User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "I'm trying," she groaned, "I want to." Pain radiated out of her midsection and she passed out again for a moment. Only a moment though. She was awake again ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas I follwed HER this time, I grabbed her arm turned her around and kissed her again. This kiss was deeper this time. The kiss I've watned to give her ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas I walked Sammie to her room and before she opened the door I stopped her. "Sammie...I love you, and I really mean it. That's the only reason I stayed ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice Somebody who wasn't one of my friends dragged me across the street. Should I be disturbed? Probably. But when he let go of my hand once we had crossed ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I nodded, not hearing a word he said, the world spun around me, the ground seemed slanted beneath my feet. I wasn't sure what was happening until I collasped.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She withered in pain and twisted around, finally her eyes opened and she saw Colt. "Colt?" she moaned. "Yes love. Please stay here." (Oh dear! Why?)

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "Okay maybe skipping lunch was a bad idea, and breakfast." I said hazily as Bella, Andrew and I made our way to the library. I kinda felt like I ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "Hey," I said then turned back to my mathbook, instantly I started whining. It made no sense! What the hell was I looking for?!!!! "Andrew," I said in my ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I watched as Bella bounced away and rolled my eyes, her whole reason for dragging me out of the computer lab was because she was hungry. Oh well, I ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel This guy was confusing, she stood back up and went back to her suit. She doubed he'd ever call him, she would be gone in a week. But still, ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I went incredibuly slow just to annoy her. Not even mentioning the pen I had ganked from her only moments before. She was eger to see her new cubbey ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I giggled, "newb," I muttered under my breath and quite easily fixed the problem. this is what happens when we have lots of snow days. "I am not a ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (I think it's actually Billy's turn on my end so *shrug* I'll let you guys have it anyways)

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Time to begin!!!! Alice Her stomach growled, "shut up! You're not getting food til later!!!" Bella leaned over and poked her from her computer, "if you're hungry you should buy ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    (We've got the genera set up already, teenage drama basically)

    Apr 8, 2008


The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket