User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel She shrugged, "I've never been to Vegas before, what's there to see?" He paused, "Casinos, hotels, stores, no nature except the desert." She smiled, "I've always wanted to see ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Rachel Back in her hotel room, she was bored. Her eyes kept being drawn to the phone. Finally she stood up and called him. "Hello?" "Hello, Andrew?" "Yes..? "It's Rachel, ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She looked over his shoulder, "they're following us." "How many of them are there?" "I just reconize the doctor as one, I don't know about the rest."

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez She felt moisture in her mouth again. Liquid in her slowly dehidrating mouth. She tried to murmer a thank you and only managed a grown. She rolled over, her ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    (Haha Travis you...just wow.) Alice I nearly jumpped out of my skin, "Geezes God!" Oh dear, headache re-double. I leaned back against the building. "This kinda sucks." I murmered. Bella ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Jonas As much as he wanted to follow her into her apartment, he was on his lunch or dinner break, he kissed her forehead again and smiled "I have to ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She sighed why did that doctor look so hit her, "Colt we have to go," she whispered franticly in his ear, "he's one of the werewolves!"

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    (No clue >.< Make something up)

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (Sorry gotta go school meeting stupid thing)

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "What do you mean?" I asked impatiently, eager to get back to talk to Ronan. "You're about to flirt with him aren't you?" "...yeah."

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice Oh god, I bit my tongue. I'd flirt if I opened my mouth. I was a terrible flirt, in more way than one. I sucked at it, and I ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Can we go home?" she asked. "When you're all better, I promise we can go home."

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    *Nor do I she's unconcious...CRAPPPP*

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crossbar Ranch

    (I think I'll be dropping out of this one, I'm confused)

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "Put something around your mouth, part of a shirt something ANYTHING," I begged. "Don't get sick for me." "What else?" I passed out before I could answer him.

    Apr 9, 2008


"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken