User avatar

Alice

  • Writers Corner Re: Publishing???

    There is a Chicken Soup for the Writers soul ? Wow I didn't know that i've got to get me one of those now. Didn't know why I clicked this ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Block

    This isn't really advice, this is a plea for help. In a story I am working on I've gotten to a point where it just sounds bad, and going back ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Navel-gazing

    It is something I WISH I could do. But I always am hesitant to talk about other people, i'm always afraid of being wrong and offending somebody. But I do ...

    May 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    Sara Packer walked into a trap.

    May 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: First Person Fantasy

    In my love for writting stories like this I have found that there are only two paths that you can take with this, either no foreshadowing to very little or ...

    Apr 11, 2007


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author