User avatar

Alice

  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Because I have such a brillant mind I can twist an opening line from David Copperfeild and make it my own! (sorta) I was born, I grew up, I died... ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Pensword

    I was asleep when you destroyed the Spammers wasn't I? curse my time zone

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    I cannot even begin to convey my love for this book, and I wish I had been the first to read the post, because, well frankly I feel like a ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Manhwa Carmina

    Wow, that's really impressive wheither urs or not. I suggest u add some color to it, color usually gives some more character to the drawing. she's half smiling, how full ...

    Feb 13, 2007


Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
— Corey Ford