User avatar

Alice

  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    mingle

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    briget

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    thanks to the glory of color contacts whatever color you want them to be Why my mom take in my dress?

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    the dog who

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    because your not supposed to write today, you'll find it tomorrow Why does it seem that everyone hates me 24/7?

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because classical music is like a lullaby, and people are far to busy to sleep in todays world. *Why does it always rain on me?*

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    Pat Buchanan, why are we obsessed with him?

    Apr 8, 2007


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch