User avatar

Alice

  • Official Polls Re: Default Theme

    GenElectro just because I'm rock and that reminds me of rock.

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    paper back, i do not know why though.

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the last line above you

    6/10 it seems like its from one of those realization books. "No worries, Jet, I'm not gonna kill myself yet, I've got one more tale to tell."

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the last line above you

    And it was over, well, maybe not over, but you know what I mean right?

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Love

    "Is love a fancy or a feeling? No, it is an ever fixed mark which looks on tempests"~Shakesphere. (The only part I remember) What is love really? Love is the ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Promotion Thread

    Matt click the thing on my signature =D

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    Love to, and can TPBM likes my signature =D

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 top hats are just awesome like that.

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    Only cuz I read a book about a really hott dude and his pet cobra. TPBM thinks anyone who can stand talking to them for more than 20 minutes is ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    well somewhat, i'm taller than my mom TPBM loves CSI

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    When I remember to :D TPBM is a hopeless romantic

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    Apon going through my mp3 player i've found more... HAte me~Blue october Into the ocean~Blue october Teenagers~My chemical romance You and me~Lifehouse all in all~ Lifehouse I'm not okay~my chemical ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    TPBM Has glasses

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    3 weeks she sleeps ~blue october sound of pulling heaven down ~blue october Big yellow taxi ~Joni Mitchelle A couple of disney songs that I refuse to say.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your passions?

    author13 wrote: Movies and Music, so you should never let me run lose with a credit card in the borders in Chicago. Those city prices'll kill you. My sister used ...

    Jun 27, 2007


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau