-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She sensed the pain coming off of him and helped him to a sitting position. "Does it hurt?" He winced. "I'll get you some IB profane." She rushed into ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "Between him and Brent they patched you up." "Good as new?" She smiled slightly and kissed his cheek, "just about." "Just about?" "You'll have a scar, a constant reminder ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth My heart shattered into a thousand tiny peices, he really did love her didn't he? As much as I wanted to bring up my 21st century person in me ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "We're fine, Tristians asleep and you've only been out for 6 hours." *super cry*
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice "Oh...well...the whole people liking me thing is kinda new to me." "What'd you mean?" I shrugged, not willing to show how pathetic I felt my life was to him.
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice He kissed me? He kissed me... Holy fuck he kissed me! When he pulled back and looked at me, I knew my face was shocked. I just got my ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Old times with old love
(I don't know what to do, I was hoping for Gregory's response)
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice I couldn't say it, I couldn't I couldn't no no no. My head warned me off, I felt stupid enough already. It would just make it worse. "Come on, ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice "When I'm lonely my friends just usually make it worse." "How?" I shrugged, "I never really thought about why, its not friends I'm lonely for"
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice I groaned and pressed my forehead to my knees. That didn't help, why it didn't help, I had no clue. It made it worse. He gently grabbed my chin ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She sat there for hours, only moving to tend to Tristian. Finally he woke up. "Caiden?" he moaned. She rushed right to his side and gripped his hand "yes ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice Stop crying, now stop crying. No don't cry harder, stop crying! my mind pleaded desperately for me to stop crying. But I couldn't, if anything it got worse. "Sorry," ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice Ronan came over, my heart stuttered and I looked up at him, and I knew I'd regret it. My eyes were red and puffy and my cheeks were streamed ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice I didn't feel like being around anybody today, after I got out of the computer lab at lunch I went to my locker, got whatever I needed and hid ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "He's about to pass out," Brent said, "he won't be dead or in pain anymore okay." Caiden nodded and kneeled down by Colt's head. "Don't be afraid love, you'll ...
Apr 20, 2008
