User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (You'd get extra points for doing that, but it's not required)

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (We've got a system we'd need to review your other storybook posts, your profile, and you yourself. We're committed to this storybook so we're not just going to let random ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She zoned out of the conversation for a minute, and just sat there, admiring her husband and child. There was no mistaking father and son here. They were perfect ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (I shoulda been in bed a half hour ago I'll post tomorrow!)

    Apr 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For all the Heathers...

    Okay so before you read this let me for the record state the following: This has nothing to do with anybody I know Alright, I tried a different style with ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    **you have been reminded**

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Werewolves can be made, but once they're made they have to obey their maker, so simply, get control of the maker, and make them kill themselves." Caiden listened, "its ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "I can help you guys," he said shyly, "In exchange for you helping me with this, I'll help you kill them."

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    May I point out that in truth no one knows all the secret, and no one gets to know or I kill them. (Next week) Alice I had run out ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden The werewolf turned him down. "As soon as I'm human I'm on a plane." "To where?" "Wherever."

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Why do you want to be human?" Caiden asked as soon as he sat down. "I...I want to live my life, not the packs." "You know they'll try to ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She opened the door expecting the pizza guy, but who she found on the other side, was a werewolf. "How is he?" it asked concern in his tone. Caiden ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice drew her dagger, she thought she heard something. "Way to go Jordan," she said meanly, she'd apologize later. "Somebody heard you." She glanced over her shoulder at them, "arm ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "Brent ordered pizza about ten minutes ago, it should be here-" The doorbell rang. "There it is."

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth She cast the midwife a half glare, and placed my hand on Gregory's arm. "Just wait until the doctor is done, I'm sure he'd be scared stiff if you ...

    Apr 20, 2008


“A good book isn't written, it's rewritten.”
— Phyllis A. Whitney, Guide to Fiction Writing