-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
7/10 I don't know...
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
10/10 haha thats great
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez When I noticed that Colt had finished the leanto I was half way through cooking dinner. He smiled and laid down on the ground next to me and Trinity ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She nodded and rested her head on his shoulder, "what about Tristian? There's not a chance in hell that I'm letting him get anywhere near the werewolves." Colt looked ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I helpped the best I could, I wasn't very good at the hands on building thing but I did my best. When finally we gave up on the two ...
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
(Oy mable tag!)
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Blaze
*nor I and I was last to post so its not my fault!!!*
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
(them building the house thing?)
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez He was right, I knew it when I saw it. It was perfect. (revived!)
Apr 24, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice I wasn't in that great of a mood today, I spent much of my time curled up in a ball somewhere. I sat in the back corner in the ...
Apr 24, 2008 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice shrugged, "or run?" Bella started humming the baywatch tune, which got her swatted in the arm. "Stop that." Scipio looked at her confused, "Its an american thing..." she said ...
Apr 24, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
(Not that bad but when you mix up words like that we get confused)
Apr 24, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
(Your profile for this storybook and I think you mean "which" there dear)
Apr 24, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
(So you should work on your profile, I'll be going over some of the other storybook posts you've done and concidering them then me and TN'll talk bout it and ...
Apr 24, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
(We never actually got to interview him and question him about this, and I believe he has we haven't seen him around in a while.)
Apr 24, 2008
