User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "It better be." She could hear Tristian start to cry and she went to go comfort him, not wanting to hear what was going to happen next.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez There isn't any place that I would rather be," I smiled, "no where else." *sob*

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She clung to him, to the hope and to his promise. "When do we leave?" Colt asked the werewolf over her shoulder. Caiden started to cry harder.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden "I have to know though," she said "I have to know you're okay and that I can help you if you're not." "I'll be okay love," he assured her, ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Tears welled in her eyes and she buried her face in his chest. She couldn't lose him either, and letting him go alone would be like letting herself lose ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I nudged his shoulder, "but I doubt we'll be here that long." Trinity hugged Hopey, "could I take him with me?" Colt smiled, "probably, I wouldn't mind and if ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    *Awesome!* Inez We called Trintiy over and ate what we had. She seemed pleased as punch and kept giving scraps to Hopey. *sobs*

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden She sat down by him, "I-I can't Colt, I can't wait and pray you're going to be alright. I just...Can't do that again." He cupped her face with his ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    *Awesome! Was it fun?!* Inez "We'll find something soon okay dear?" She smiled and went back to play with Hopey. "We'd better go find food shouldn't we?" I said standing ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (Thats why I waited til you were back ^_^ have fun wherever you were?) "No, I'm not waiting helplessly on the sidelines. We'll have Brent watch him or something."

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice My idea of romance is so twisted and far fetched that I'm doomed to spend the rest of my life writing and hoping somebody will get the idea. As ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    (Oy mable tag pwease!!!)

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    (Oy mable tag!)

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    1/10 yes you will

    Apr 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Second Spectrum of Sanity [Sec. 1: A Brief Conversation]

    Hi my single celled friend! I love your description in the first three sentences, I've only got one bone to pick with those ones. a depressing contrast of beauty and ...

    Apr 26, 2008


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee