-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
*Haha I just had a mental image of one of my little cousins doing that that was cute!* Caiden She laughed too "your mouth's not quite that big honey," she ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice I paused and put a hand on his shoulder, "he frightens everyone. Nobody dares to come inside when he's on his break." Random I like roses too, I wish ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Random I was painting daffodils I liked to paint daffodils, thats what I was doing for my watercolor project. And I live somewhere in someplace. I smiled at that. Alice ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She bit into one, "they are." *sob*
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Random My computer dinged, signaling a message from YWS. I opened it, and found it to be from Bella. I replyed to her message with, "nothing much, painting some flowers ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden Within fifteen minutes they pulled into their driveway. A month ago they had moved all their stuff back into Caiden's old place so they'd have more room. "dadda made ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice Because it was there and he had just kissed my head, I kissed his chin. "Why did you just kiss my chin?" he asked. "Because I couldn't reach your ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Random I laughed silently in my head yeah right, not with what I'm bound to say . Luckily though she pulled into my driveway. "Thanks." I said sharply before returning ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice "You don't really know your way around town do you?" I asked. "Not really." "Would you like a tour?" He smiled, "That would be nice." Random I shrugged, "I ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "I think so too." The doctor came in, "well Mrs. Ryder, it appears the tests came back early, if you want you can go home today." Colt stood up, ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
*I like it* Caiden Reluctantly she let go of Tristian, she already felt sorry for her kids, she was going to be very clingey. She took Angel in her arms ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice "How far away is the library?" Ronan asked. "Not that far, we're there." I said smiling. "Hey look at that." Random "Its a van," I said, "its not lame. ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "Tomorrow baby," she said as he hugged her tighter. "Promise?" "I promise."
May 2, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice I knew he was right, I had just sustained slight head injuries to make my balence all the worse. "Okay," I caved. "Probably better that way anyways." He agreed, ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice The world span a little bit, and I had to cling to Ronan to keep from falling again. "You gonna make it?" "Yeah," I looked at the teacher. "Can ...
May 2, 2008
