User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice About us. I shoved the paper back and was the first out of the room since the bell rang right then. Third hour was going to suck we had ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice Yeah I'm fine, why? God I hated lying to him. I slipped the paper back. When the paper returned to my desk it read, You've just been acting weird ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random "It was dull. But my life tends to be." "Ah." Alice All through Alg class I wanted to scream, I couldn't take it for some reason. I wasn't ready ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Doc Kit, its a good thing we expect the insane here, or I'd be disturbed. As it is, we expect the insane and I find that halarious.

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "Oh? Sory." "Tired much?" "A little." Not really, more or less panic. I wasn't ready for love and what if it was only one sided? Jesus, I couldn't handle ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random I heard the fanfare noise that was Bella's horn and nearly fell over laughing. Could she be anymore perfect? I ran out to the car hopping in, "thanks." I ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    *the time lapse has determinedly been for 2 weeks* Random I was right though, the bus decided to ignore me, and I hadn't personally got the number from her mom, ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 interesting. looks like a picture of Chicago blowing up on an inkblot.

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    ^ samantha Hobbies: Writing, drawing, reading, and playing with my magic 8 ball. Place: Usa Attitude: Strange, always either in a good mood or depressed, and is sorta invisible.

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random A realization sank in, she probably knew Marius went to her school now. I screamed obsenities in my head and slammed my head into my pillow. "Stupid stupid stupid ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random A realization sank in, she probably knew Marius went to her school now. I screamed obsenities in my head and slammed my head into my pillow. "Stupid stupid stupid ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random I'm trying, she's got this thing for all flowers, I'm drawing her a whole bunch of them and shoving them in her backpack, mostly daffodils and summer flowers like ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random actually she hates my guts. At least I'm pretty sure she does. I clicked send. When my reply cam up it said: So why do you like her? Because ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 I like that.

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice We stood on my porch for a minute, like we refused to say goodbye. Finally I gave him a quick kiss and dissappeared through the door, I waited a ...

    May 4, 2008


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown