-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden She laughed from the doorway. "Does Tristian have to go?" "Where do I have to go?" Tristian asked sticking his head around the corner. "Dad says you have to ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Time lapse! Caiden "Mom..." Angle asked politely. Caiden stuck her head over her paper and looked at her now 14 year old daughter. "Yes baby?" "Can I go to the ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Random Only one more person came over at the moment, Travis. And thankfully he was being interrogated by Ronan about Alice. Taking the oppertunity I shoved the small painting of ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden As Tristian ran Stephanie began to run as well. "Stephy Stepy stepy!" Caiden smiled at them and went over to "kidnap" her daughter from her husband who was having ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "Lets not worry about that though, it'll be at least 11 years before that starts." Colts eyes widened, "only eleven?" "Guys stop having cooties in the third grade honey," ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "It's adorable." "He really loves her," Brent noted, "he's gonna make a really good big brother, scaring away all her boyfriends." Colt snickered, "probably."
May 5, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "I keep Ageie safe!" Tristian shouted proudly, "Uncle Slade put me down first?" Slade pretended to drop him before flipping him back over his shoulder and putting him on ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Random "Yeah I suppose so. Why?" He shrugged, "no reason." I was a little worried. Alice When the lunch bell rang I didn't move from my seat, I just kept ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Random "Yeah, my parents are a bit nuts. Where're ya headin?" "RC." "ME too." Alice I didn't really talk much during second hour, I just focused on my work.
May 4, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden "Neither would I," Brent said. "I'm just a little eager for 8 hours of sleep again." Caiden laughed and patted his shoulder, "they'll come soon enough." "I can't wait." ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
Caiden After a two minute drive they arrived at the park where his party was being held. Slade and Brent had already arrived. Slade had turned himself back into a ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]
(Yeah I noticed how he grew like two years in the nine months) Caiden It was Tristian's second birthday. Colt and Caiden were excited, Tristian only vaguely knew what was ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: Old times with old love
(Can you post Kitty? I'm rather bored)
May 4, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Random Mouthing off to Mrs. Ziegel was one of the most stupid things I've ever done. She's scary as hell! I was lucky to excape to the RC. Alice "I'm ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice I forced a smile when Bella came in, "hey." "Mind if Random sits with us at lunch today?" she had a faint smile in this. "I don't care, I'm ...
May 4, 2008
