User avatar

Alice

  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight (Book) Stuff

    *gasps* I think I know how you did the eye thing!!!!!

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice Natural at this point was exactly what I wanted to do. Flushing the toilet and walking out of the stall. I washed my hands and fled. As soon as ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random "Well...actually... I think thats why I like you, everyone else is always throwing themselves at me, and its disgusting and annoying. You're the first one who didn't do that...I'm ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random "I-Uh....fuck...I like you?" "You what?" "I like you...a lot." Alice Ronan had almost caught me. Which means he'd be walking into the bathroom soon. Panic raced through me and ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice " merde " i muttered under my breath, grateful that my headphones were on, I could hear him, but he didn't need to know that. I was just a ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random I listened to the conversation unfold. "I'm pretty sure she does," Bella went on with Ronan. "And that scares the crap out of her." "But-" Ronan broke off looking ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice Time to go to band and get my pass. I ran all the way there just to make sure I didn't get caught by one of my friends. I ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    I just found the edit button on photobucket! I was bored and this was fun.

    May 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    I'm now in love with photoshop!

    May 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Beginning ((part one of prologue))

    “Goodbye.” The single simple word, which should not have affected me in the least, caused my heart to give an unexpected lurch of pain, as I stared at the dangerous, ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    *We're on page a hundred...but I don't wanna write it, twould be too sad! :( *

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden *TIME LAPSE* "I think we're getting old," Caiden said. "We're only seventy."

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I exited the computer lab and checked to make sure I could slip by on my way through the intersection. I was safeish. So I ran. Once on the ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    **Okay, just to keep with the random vamp theme he should become a vampire at some point ^_^** Caiden I knew my husband was just teasing Angel about actually going ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    Caiden Tristian turned and looked at Caiden pleadingly. "Please mom! I'm going to the dance with Stephanie tonight!"

    May 5, 2008


Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief