User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "Alice!" Bella said shoving on my feet, I groaned and rolled over. "Alice come on time for school." "No." "Sulking isn't going to make it better." "I'm not sulking, ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice As soon as I heard him close the front door I broke into a fit of histeric tears. I tried to tell myself that he would be better for ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "Ronan," I pleaded back, hoping he wouldn't cry, I was far too close to it for my own comfort. "It's just too much for me, I can't take it." ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I pulled a towel off of the bottom shelf and whiped my mouth off. "Are you alright?" I shook my head, "please go before you get sick too." Random ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [2]

    I'll have to do mine tonight when I get home, I cant' see your pictures

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random I leaned down so my face was a second from hers, "Bella?" I whispered. "Mhmm?" "Can I kiss you?" Alice "Ronan," I groaned having to blink a few times ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "You can talk, no guarentees on a reply though," I was pretty sure I looked as sick as I felt. *grah!* Random My arms steeled around her waist, I ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    I turned that ^^ Into that >>

    May 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 hehe I like it.

    May 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    Okay so I started messing around with some pics of Bella ^_^ This is my favorite I love it.

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice About two thirty, an hour before dad got home and an hour and half before sister did, somebody knocked on the door, the loud, yet hesitant knock I had ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random "I'd bet it doesn't make it any easier on them." I commented. "Huh?" "I see how your friends act, if one of you are depressed it depresses the lot ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random "Bella what's wrong?" I asked sitting down next to her, and pulled her into my arms, just because I didn't think she'd fight. Alice The tylenol didn't work, except ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I expected Bella to come over to my house after school and give me my homework. I also knew that she would try to talk to me about Ronan. ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I had gone to school on Wendsday, but I was sent home after I threw up. I hadn't thrown up since the fifth grade and only then because I ...

    May 7, 2008


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson