User avatar

Alice

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Doll: Chapter One

    It made your blood run cold. "Your" should be "hers" I think. It was just a dream. It was just a dream. Saying it twice is repetitive, but if you ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I locked the door behind me as I started down the stairs. Yay for flip flops, I was glad that my boss didn't mind that I wore normal flats ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Disreguard this post (not this though, I've claimed Marc)

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla One last sentence before I could stop and get ready for work. One more and I would be done with the page! But the writers block always kicked in ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    (AH can I have Marc??) Here's the picture for Sybyla now

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I looked up at Ronan and smiled, "how are you?" "Fine. You don't look too good. Tell me what's wrong?" "I feel a little woosy thats all, I haven't ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Name: Sybyla Apperance: (will be shown later sorry at school >.

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random I laughed slightly and pulled her a little closer, "now wouldn't be a good time to sleep would it? The bell's gonna ring in a few minutes." "Ehhh don't ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random "No, not really. Does it bother you?" "Its getting a tad annoying." "They'll find something else to talk about soon enough." She shrugged. Alice I still felt a little ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I smiled and turned his shoulder into my pillow while I ate. "Is Rushing gone again today?" I shook my head, "we're going to the middle school to practice ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice When we parted I smiled and pulled him back closer to me. "I'm sorry," I said, "I can be...a blonde sometimes." He held me close and for a long ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice When Bella pulled into the parking I was shaking I was so nervous. "W-w-what if I prove my point? What if he realizes that I'm not good for him?" ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I pulled the halter top over my head and adjusted my boobs so they fit in the right place and then followed Bella to the bathroom. I stood in ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice Oh shit, "I don't know what I should wear though." "Day clothes." I gave her a skeptical look, getting more and more open to this idea by the second, ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I curled up in a ball, "I am." "Then why the hell did you do this?" "He deserves better than me." I braced myself for the smack to come. ...

    May 11, 2008


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman