User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice We sat next to each other on the porch, keeping our minds on the time just in case we forgot. "I suppose I should introduce you to my parents ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I sat next to him leaning against the warmth and awesomeness of his white band shirt and jeans. "Wanna go hang out on the porch til mom gets home?" ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla "You really can put me down now," I said when we entered the bar, "I have to go punch in." "Okay." He gently put me down on my feet ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla "About twelve steps that way," I smiled pointing at the bar with the old fashioned pub sign on it. "You really can put me down though." Being carried by ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla The bus pulled into my stop and I stood up, I paused for a moment before I started to the door. Just to make sure he followed. On the ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a picture of your desk here!

    Just like the "post your pic here" thread, but instead you post pictures of your computer desk!

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I smiled alittle more, and when he scaned the bus I scooted a tad closer to him, without him knowing...I hoped. Although I was pretty sure he saw it ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    (Her name's pronounced like Syble but with a ya sound at the end ^_^) Sybyla "The bar's a fun place, but not when I'd rather be home writing." He tilted ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla "When you get to the bar you'l see. Its really interesting around there. Especially the 'locals'. They're a riot." "Do you talk to them often?" "Sometimes they're the only ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla A nervous laugh burst from my lips and I slapped my hand over it to hide the obnoxious sound. "I'm not that beautiful," I said once I got myself ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I smiled, "how long are you here?" "A week or two" "You like your sister?" "She's my little sister, I love her." I laughed slightly, "my brother hates me."

    May 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Doll: Chapter Two

    You should have told him. No. Why? He would never understand. He loves you. He doesn’t know what they did to me. They’re gone now. They won’t hurt you anymore. ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I smiled and shook my head "I know of her, but I'm not the modeling type. I haven't quite got the body fo-My bus!" Without really thinking about it ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    (With Sybyla) Sybyla "What are you looking for?" "A place to spend a couple hours killing time." "I work at one of the bars down town, think that would work?" ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I was hurring across the street when I accidently bumped into someone. "Oh sorry," I said before I realized he was wearing headphones. He pulled one out of his ...

    May 13, 2008


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell