-
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
*I can in my next post for Sybyla but Max you gotta post for him first*
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla "I still have to teach you that game remember?" He grinned, "that you do." The bar door opened and one of the regualrs came in.
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla "Partying is also for the immature slash super star people. I'm a writer, I'm not into that sort of stuff." He smiled at me, "You could be, even as ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I couldn't stop blushing "I love you too." In order to change the subject I looked at Trinity. "I hope she wakes up soon." "Me too." "She needs to ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
(Can we start soonish pweaselease?!)
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I smiled, "thats the best thing I've gotten to tell a parent my whole life," I said before I realized I had said "parent." *yeap..*
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla I blushed "a little bit of both. Parties are fun but I'd rather be home if I don't know a lot of the people there." I laughed as I ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Random "Now I can control it," I said "its much easier to do when you're not lying on top of me." "OH." "Okay food time." Alice "I bought it in ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla Since I was opening I didn't have much to do, my shift was the only one. I just had to take the chairs down and unlock the door. "Is ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Name:Sybyla Jane Age:17 Appearance: Sybyla Personality: She's light and fun loving, but only to people who get along with her, she's the kinda girl who you'd expect to have had ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Post a picture of your desk here!
Dude! I love your walpaper!
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice I laughed slightly, "yes." I looked down at my hand and realized my Calladgh ring was still the "i was single" way. I pulled it off my finger and ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice "Not my sister, she won't remember something for another twenty minutes." "Oh crap." "Hi Anna!" "Hi Alice, hi Alice's boyfriend." Ronan shot me a quizzical look. "You're supposed to ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice "Thats my mom's car...but my sister's inside." "Your sister scares me." "She scares everybody." "She scares me more than your dad." I laughed, "thats a new one." Random I ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Lost and Found
Inez I smiled "good. We should check her for misquito bites or jut any bites at all, maybe it'll make the deciding point for us." "Okay." We didn't find any ...
May 14, 2008
