User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla Chris kept on flirting with me the whole class peroid, it was rather distracting, and annoying. I was grateful when the bell rang. I gathered my stuff up quickly ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    0.0 2000 reviews?! Holy cow! Congrats!

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "I don't like or hate people until I get to know them." I replied turning my head slightly, forcing him to either stay where he was and enter the ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I didn't quite know how to answer that one. "How you feeling?" "I feel like I'm covered in fog." "You're sick hon, you'll be a little groggy."

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I glared at him out of the corner of my eye, "Sybyla." I went back to my work. I hated math. It probably was the only one that I ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I cringed and looked away, I didn't like gore even with animals. I waited until he was done before I tried to wake Trinity up. "Trinity honey," I said ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I stumbled into the math class late. "Why are you late Sybyla?" the teacher spat. "I had to pee?" He rolled his eyes and I took my seat next ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I put more cold water on Trinity's forehead and wetted her arms a bit before I noticed Colt returning with a deer over his shoulder. "That'll last us a ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    (Oh geeze, I'm lost! Anybody care to put me in? *hopeful look*)

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I smiled slightly, "I used to be like that with my brother, and vice versa, hopefully it won't end up like me and him." "What happened?" "We pushed each ...

    May 16, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Teenagers - Discussion Thread

    My character needs to be claimed! Please?!!!!

    May 15, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Awesomeness. So now the only two unclaimed characters are Annie and Nick. We'll start when they're claimed.

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez I scratched behind Hopey's ears. "Go with him," I urged, "he'll be gettin lil miss Trinity something to eat." He didn't seem to understand me.

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I was already confused about what was going on. But I held onto Marcs hand just to make sure I didn't get lost, and even more confused.

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Yes this is the sequel to the infamous Random Vampire Story that TNCowgirl and I ran. Well we decided to start another one! We've only got 8 characters allowed, and ...

    May 15, 2008


A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf