User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I sighed, "you're not gonna give up are you?" It sorta annoyed me, but really I loved it. He shook his head. "Nothing's wrong persay. You...I just met you ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Angel I sighed when I saw him run his hand through his hair. He was so much like dad it was scary. I didn't seem to be like either one ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I blinked in surprise, that smile could fool anybody! "Y-I-wow." "Wow what?" he asked in utter confusion. "That was my most genuine smile I could fake, nobody's ever second ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "No," I smiled, "you didn't do anything." He looked nervously skeptical, "are you sure?" I nodded again, forcing the happy part of me out. "I'm sure."

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I smiled faintly at him, "yeah, I'm okay. Or at least I will be soon." I didn't know if it was a lie or not. I hoped it wasn't.

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I looked up at him, a small smile curving my lips as my heart cracked open and a little peice went off to him. "You seem to be the ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla Oh shit. "People don't really like to talk to me thats all," I said shrugging the question off as if it didn't feel like a needle stabbing at my ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Angel "Sorry Tristian," she muttered as she grabbed her bag. "You got the bike lock?" "It's in the back seat of the car, but you're gonna be late. I'll drive ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    (DUDE Marc and Sybyla got ditched or something >.

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "I'm Sybyla, but people call me Sib if they bother to talk to me." I reached out a tentitive hand to shake his and then tuck a peice of ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla This was a song I loved, one of those slightly swing dance songs that I could really start dancing to. Never had I before had so much fun!

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    Inez "He's over there cooking," I said. Part of me hoped she wasn't delerious, but part of me knew she was. I sighed and brushed her hair away from her ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "Thanks," I muttered collecting the jumbled mass of papers. "I should really get a portfolio organizer or something." Why was I talking to him? He didn't seem the type ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla I laughed slightly as I pocketed the fifty dollar tip, somebody must have made a mistake. They'd suffer for it, but I didn't know who it was to give ...

    May 16, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    All the characters have been claimed! Time to begin! (Sorry Maki we had to save one for Bella)

    May 16, 2008


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin