User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    (Marc and Sybyla vanished again!) Sybyla I watched as Marc paced up and down Chelsea's living room. "Marc please calm down, you're making me nervous. Just sit down and wait, ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth I wanted to kill myself, I deserved to die. I could feel it, this wasn't Thomas's child. "Are you alright love?" Thomas asked, noting how pale I probably was. ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    (Yeah that was an oopsie on my part SORRY GUYS!) Sybyla "Uh..." "If you have to make sure we're satisfied, just grab a chair and sit down with us." I ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "We're doing the surfacing now, you won't have anything to work with." "Oh." The bell rang. "What's your next class?" I asked. "Chemistry." "I have band."

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I knew my attempting to cheer him up wasn't working. So I changed tactics and wrapped an arm around his shoulder, offering him the solice of it.

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla I smiled, a little emboldened by his comment. "Actually my shift's about to end. You two are the only people I need to worry about." Tristian smiled broader.

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I didn't know how to react to that. "The teacher's not going to like you." I said after a moment. "Why?" "We're half way through a project, clay surfacing." ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    My latest work that I deem worthy of putting up.

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla I almost forgot what to do next, and I was glad that my shift ended when I collected my tips from them. I could go home and daydream. "Ready ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    *awww* Sybyla I flushed, "I have some drying in my art class." Could this guy be real? "What hour do you have art?" "Last, but I gotta run right from ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla I went into the back room to get a new pot and immitated slamming my head into a wall. "You're taking your job a little too seriously," the cook ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I shrugged "There's not much to tell. I live with my parents, they get along just fine, I don't have any friends, I never have really. Or a boyfriend. ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    *Okay* Sybyla I sat there quietly as Marc paced up and down the waiting room. "Marc, sit down before you wear yourself out." "I wanna know if she's awake!" I ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla I brought a menu over to the pair, "ready to order?" I asked. The new guy nodded and smiled, my heart did a stutter in my chest. Oh God, ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla My stomach growled, "yeah," I smiled. As we walked towards the lunch room we shuffled my papers together into one neat pile that I could sort through later. When ...

    May 17, 2008


The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust