User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Anhel "I wasnt!" I said, "I was just-" I leaned back against my chair and sighed. "Nevermind, my girl retarded brother wouldn't understand." Kyle laughed half way though a drink.

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    *I'm going to assume you mean Angel since Sybyla is now in the back slamming her head into random things she can find.* Angel. "I...she is the strangest thing I ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I paced up and down the band room. We had a substitue today and weren't doing anything. I was bored out of my mind. I couldn't focus on anything, ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice thought for a moment, "yeah, pull it throw, and then run!" she said. Bella pulled the pin out and threw it, it made a clang as it hit the ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Angel I smiled at Kyle and my brother, but frowned at Sybyla. There was something about how she looked at the moment that I didn't like. Sybyla "No," I said ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla "Sorry for what?" I gasped. "I shouldn't have done that, I'm leaving in a week and..." I sat up sharply and glared at him. "You're the one who-" I ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla I smiled back at her, "Hi. Would you like something to drink?" Angel smiled, "yeah, where's the waitress?" "Technically that's me. They asked me to sit down so I ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    (Angel showing up?)

    May 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Girls rule and boys drool (over her) part 1/2/10

    Part 1/2/10. (Part one, of two, of ten.) So this is my new series that I've got going. It's about 5 girls, and each girl gets two short stories, the ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla I blushed. *sadness!* Angel Class got over with early. I decided to ride my bike down into town and see if Tristian and Kyle were still at the diner. ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla I took his hand and shook it, "I'm Sybyla." He smiled, "that's an unnusual name." I sighed and smiled, "Yeah, but its all mine."

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla After I set their food down on the table I concidered walking away but something told me to sit down. So I sat down.

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla If we didn't have art together, soon, I probably would have kissed his cheek. I wanted to. The bell rang and we had to run to our classes.

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla He smiled at me. I leaned foward and kissed him this time. A moment after the kiss began I lost control over it. He took it. When it finally ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla "I just want to stay with you." I said. I didn't really mean to let that come out, it was supposed to stay a thought bubble. Crap. "That was ...

    May 18, 2008


The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous