User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I was only barely concious when Marc entered the room. "Is that him ma'am?" one of the nurses asked gently. I nodded. He was at my bed side in ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla~Friday~Lunch I spotted Kaleb, we hadn't spoken since Wendsday. Not that we got in a fight or anything, we just didn't talk. It made me sad. I didn't like feeling ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Haha I took all but one of those pictures XD

    May 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Girls rule and boys drool (over her) part 1/2/10

    (That's actually coming up, I'm going from POV to POV every other part)

    May 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Immortal

    Heya, you gave this to me and critiqued something of mine so I figured it was only fair. nights when disturbance doesn’t come easily, Something about that just seems off ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    (I figured he'd find out when he went to the bar at Midnight or somethin so you guys could get this all cleared up)

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I drifted in and out of conciousness. When I was concious somebody kept asking me questions, questions I didn't have the answer too. "Is there anyone we can call?" ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla The bus stop was a block away from the bar. I didn't mind the rain though. I had dry clothes in my locker in the bar. I rushed across ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla Half way through the kiss my cell phone went off. "Fuck," I murmered, "I gotta go to work." The bus stopped and I stepped on the top step, kissing ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random I laughed out loud, "come on love, lets go get some food." She didn't move. I laughed again and stepped over to her. It took a little more effort ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla~Friday~August 8th~Right before school starts I murmered and shouted obsenities as my bike crashed into a pole. "Ouch. Fuck!" I pulled myself to my feet and started peddling again, I ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla "Bu-I-you." I sighed, I knew this was going to hurt like hell. "I'm sorry for kissing you though." Ouch. I didn't think it was going to hurt that much. ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    My new one.

    May 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    The whole point of this isn't to have MUCH of a plot, right now all we need is a crisis and a way to get all their characters together.

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Angel Kyle whiped his mouth "Sorry Tristian, but she's got a point. You are girl retarded." I smiled and giggled. "If you want to do something with this girl, you'll ...

    May 19, 2008


Poetry is thoughts that breathe, and words that burn.
— Thomas Gray